useful keyboard shortcuts you don't know yet
Here are some keyboard shortcuts I use every day, on Mac.
- Cmd T - open new tab
- Cmd L - jump to search/url bar
- Cmd Shift T - open last closed tab
- Ctrl A - jump to beginning of line or text box
- Ctrl E - jump to end of line or text box
- Ctrl D - delete a character in front of the cursor
There's more, but these are my favorites, especially Ctrl A and Ctrl E. Try Ctrl A and Ctrl E in your Chrome URL bar, or in a paragraph on Google Docs.
I also use Slack style emojis on MacOS. For example, I can type :joy: to get 😂, or type :sob: to get 😭, all through an app called Rocket.
I read in a book there are three components to charisma: power, presence, and warmth.
Because I use Rocket and more emojis, I exude more warmth and thus more charisma 💪